Stobox Weekly Report 19/2021
Technical and Product Development
Stobox DS Dashboard
Most of the core functionality for the management and transfer of security tokens is completed. We are focusing on several epics:
- Documentation for client onboarding. The issuance and management of tokenized securities require special knowledge and assistance. Therefore, we are working on the documentation to make the process of onboarding fast and easy for our clients.
- Assessment of the future functionality. We are implementing some DeFi concepts in the Stobox products related to tokenized securities. For example, the possibility of using your security tokens as collateral to be able to borrow crypto creates new opportunities for investors. Moreover, we are currently working on Dividends Payout and Corporate Voting functionalities.
- DS Swap Beta launch. As you may know from the previous publications and reports, Stobox has implemented secondary trading of tokenized securities via AMM, specifically via Uniswap. Given the fact that Uniswap v3 has been released, we have to adapt integration and analyze product properties and implications for our clients.
Onboarding Technical Questionnaire has been completed.
We are currently working on version 1.8.7
The two diagrams above show the schematics of the DS Dashboard functionality. Complete for Security Token Offering. Contact us for details.
Within the next 2 weeks, we plan to issue the Stobox Exchange release plan, which includes dates of the beta launch, bug bounty, and marketing activities.
We are working on the ERC-20 <> BEP-20 Bridge.
There are three major ongoing operational tasks:
- Migrating from Trello to Jira;
- Migrating from Dropbox to Google Drive;
- Migrating from Telegram and Slack to Microsoft Teams.
- $800K Uniswap V3 Liquidity Pool has been created;
- Ongoing Bounty campaign.
Analytics & Business Documentation
- Finalized a services package for tokenizing crypto funds;
- Provided feedback on the business part of PPM for FLA;
- Hired Investor Relations Manager — Bernard Anderson.
Business Development & Sales
- 9 new projects in the pipeline
- New partnerships:
— Marketing agency focused on promoting crowdfunding campaigns;
— Legal firm focused on financial and crypto licenses.
- Received 5requests on the Stobox website:
— 3 – Tokenization consulting;
— 1 – Digital Assets consulting;
— 1 – Other.Marketing and Production
- Announced AMA session with Gate.io;
- Announced a Deposit Competition on Gate.io;
- Mentioned the comment of Stobox Co-Founder Borys Pikalov on CEOBlogNation Media about the right time to disrupt an industry;
- Published an analytical article about three inspiring fundraising cases that will encourage to consider tokenization;
- Published Stobox Interview with Mauro Andriotto (Advisor to European Commission, Founder of European Digital Assets Exchange).
If you believe in Stobox and in the industry of tokenized securities, you have a chance to become a Stobox Technologies Inc. shareholder by participating in the Stobox Security Token Offering.Simply register on Dashboard.stobox.io, pass Identity Verification, and invest in tokenized shares of Stobox Technologies Inc. These shares are backed by corporate assets, proprietary technologies, professional team members, and intellectual property. The secondary trading will be available after the completion of STO in June 2021.
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,