Stobox Weekly Report 18/2021
Technical and Product Development
Stobox DS Dashboard
The product v.1.6.5 is released!
We are going through major transformations in respect to task management, documentation, and processes. Firstly, we are moving our technical operations from Trello to Jira. This allows us to manage more complex tasks, fix bugs, and provide our clients with reliable support. Secondly, we are setting up Confluence Documentation for using the DS Dashboard and other important information in respect to tokenization. Finally, we are moving from 1-week sprints to 2-weeks sprints. This will create a better dev flow at this stage of the product development.
Even though we bring securities tokenization to the financial frontiers, the adoption would be limited due to high commissions on the Ethereum blockchain. With the cost of onboarding one investor reaching $300, it makes it absolutely unfeasible to use the Ethereum blockchain as a core ledger. We are considering solutions to provide alternative chains to our customers within the DS Dashboard.
Meanwhile the tech team is focused on the development, we are setting up operational processes. There are minor visible changes as most development is going at the back-end. Soon we will provide more information on the future release.
We are extremely pleased to announce that we have reached 26K+ofearly registrations. We do our best to meet our community’s expectations.
Our technical partners are working on ERC20 <> BEB20 Bridge for STBU. The release is planned for around the 1st or 2nd week of June. The bridge would provide an alternative for our investors to avoid high commissions on the Ethereum network.
We have launched Stobox Bounty Program Phase-2!
We know that some members of our community do not appraise this marketing activity. Nevertheless, the bounty campaign is a good instrument to spread the word about Stobox and its activities. STBU tokens for this activity will be distributed on the Stobox Exchange! So it will create additional registrations for the product.
Analytics & Business Documentation
- Prepared applications for several Tier-1 Exchanges;
- Completed application forms on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap to update info about STBU;
- Rearranged the DS Dashboard pricing packages to improve monetization;
- Updated the business plan and financial plan to make the overall documentation more congruent, taking into account the updated business model.
Business Development & Sales
We have decided to share our knowledge in respect to digital assets on a professional basis. We have spent 3 years on the market and deeply understand the mechanics behind the crypto assets — regulatory frameworks, legal aspects, implementation, and best practices. We are happy to share this knowledge with our clients.
5 new projects in the pipeline:
- An algorithmic trading crypto fund;
- A logistics company from the Middle East;
- Indonesian real estate tokenization;
- A platform for tokenizing African SMEs;
- A wealth management startup.
New potential partnerships:
- A US-based investor relations firm focused on tokenized securities;
- An Indonesia-based investor relations firm with a track record of raising over $1 billion;
- One of the top crowdfunding marketing companies.
Received 13 requests on the Stobox website.
Stobox Token listed on Gate.io!
Marketing and Production
- Released Digital Assets Consulting Services;
- Announced an STBU listing voting on Gate.io and attracted 27.672.919 votes!
- Announced STBU giveaway campaigns with Gate.io;
- Conducted a listing on Gate.io;
- Announced a Stobox Exchange Bounty Campaign;
- Announced a Twitter AMA with Gate.io;
- Published a Stobox Insights video about how venture capital harms startups;
- Published an analytical article about how to build a loyal community and get a leg up on the market.
If you believe in Stobox and in the industry of tokenized securities, you have a chance to become a Stobox Technologies Inc. shareholder by participating in the Stobox Security Token Offering.
Simply register on Dashboard.stobox.io, pass Identity Verification, and invest in tokenized shares of Stobox Technologies Inc. These shares are backed by corporate assets, proprietary technologies, professional team members, and intellectual property. The secondary trading will be available after the completion of STO in June 2021.
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,