Stobox Weekly Report 15/2021
Technical and Product Development
Stobox DS Dashboard
Just to remind you, the DS Dashboard is a SaaS solution, where we deploy the infrastructure for issuance and management of digital securities for our clients. The software runs on Stobox servers operated by Google Cloud and is structured as back end, front end, and smart contracts. Frontends are customizable for every client, while the backend architecture is being updated and upgraded by Stobox engineers. Thus, prior to the first client STO launch, it is vital to set up the backend architecture in the most scalable, resilient, and secure manner.
We are preparing the deployment of the first client’s DS Dashboard and forming client support and operational policies.
It is great to announce that the launch of the Stobox Exchange 0.9 is planned for June 2021. Some of the extended functionalities will be locked, as we currently focus on the primary functionality of the exchange. We have temporarily extended the team of engineers to fast forward the development.
Meanwhile, we have completed the mobile UX/UI. Regarding mobile, for the time being, the exchange would be accessed via an adaptive website. The AppStore and GooglePlay Applications are planned for Q3 2021. Prior to our planned Asian roadshow with the key team members.
- Building the ERC-20 x BEP-20 Bridge;
- Listing on Tier-1 Exchange – confirmed;
- Multiple interviews with potential engineers to support the core team;
- Updated Questionnaire and Product documentation;
- Updated SLA;
- Contacted and conducted conversations with:
- NFT Marketplace providers;
- Pentests & Security audit providers;
- Engaged a frontend engineer for DA Exchange.
Business Development & Sales
- Engaged Head of Sales – Jason Jones;
- Engaged Chief Financial Officer – Max Rubin;
- No new potential clients or partnerships this week. Instead focused on starting sales audit and working on existing deals;
- Conducted 3 demo calls;
- Conducted 16 calls with potential clients and partners;
- Received 4 requests on the Stobox website.
We are hiring sales and business devs! You may not have a uni degree, but you have to sell me a pen. Write us here – [email protected]
Marketing and Production
- Announced a new Stobox Head of Sales
- Announced a new Chief Financial Officer
- Published an analytical article about the difference between IPO and Direct Listing
- Announced that Farmland Assets will conduct a $30 million security token offering powered by Stobox
- Published Stobox Interview with Ashley Ebersole (Former SEC Enforcement Senior Counsel).
- We are planning marketing activities to promote Tier-1 Exchange Listing. Additional information will be announced soon.
If you believe in Stobox and in the industry of tokenized securities, you have a chance to become a Stobox Technologies Inc. shareholder by participating in the Stobox Security Token Offering.
Simply register on Dashboard.stobox.io, pass Identity Verification, and invest in tokenized shares of Stobox Technologies Inc. These shares are backed by corporate assets, proprietary technologies, professional team members, and intellectual property. The secondary trading will be available after the completion of STO in June 2021.
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,