Stobox Weekly Report 14/2021
Stobox DS Dashboard
We have identified several critical aspects that need attention while following the product development plan. DS Dashboard is a mixture of the decentralized ledger and centralized backend infrastructure to store identity and corporate data. Therefore, the data bridge between infrastructures should work flawlessly and sync seamlessly in order to maintain proper records.
In the current version, we implemented the sync. It is much more convenient and safe for the user when managing transactions with securities. No transaction data can be lost now.
DS Dashboard tech development is sliced into 1-week sprits, where we plan on what should be done and implement it within a working week. Every week, the product is being updated on production.
Even though we do our best to make UX/UI clean and native, we understand that using complex software for security tokens may no be something that people are used to. Therefore we have created complete documentation of the DS Dashboard functionality. The documentation will be available to download on the Stobox website.
Probably every member of the Stobox community is looking forward to the exchange launch. Even though there are multiple exchanges on the market we have initially decided not to use any open-source or white-label solutions and build from scratch.
However, there are some components that are worth integrating from recognized vendors like Infura, BitGo, Tatum. These vendors provide middleware for wallet management and connections to blockchain nodes. This created an additional security level where we would be sure that our client’s funds are secured and insured. Moreover, third-party integrations would shorten the time of the development of the exchange.
- We are hiring devs!
- IdeaLogic – tech dev company from Ukraine joins the Stobox dev team for selected complex tasks.
- Completing the legal documents for DS Dashboard: Questionnaire, Product documentation, SaaS, and SLA
- Conducted research for NFT Marketplaces providers;
- Conducted research for Pentests & Security audit providers.
Business Development & Sales
- Submitted an application form to BnkToTheFuture;
- New potential partnerships:
- Gibraltar-based law firm;
- Joined Global Digital Finance Association;
- Conducted 3 interviews with sales managers for Stobox products;
- Conducted 2 demo calls;
- Conducted 12 calls with potential clients and partners;
- Received 5 requests on the Stobox website;
We are hiring sales and business devs! You may not have a uni degree, but you have to sell me a pen. Write us here – email@example.com
Marketing and Production
- Announced partnership with a Digital Finance Association;
- Published Stobox Insights video about How to choose the right blockchain platform for a security token offering and asset tokenization;
- Published Stobox Product video #5 about how to ensure legal compliance of tokenized securities on blockchain with Stobox DS Dashboard;
If you believe in Stobox and in the industry of tokenized securities you have a chance of becoming a Stobox Technologies Inc. shareholder by participating in the Stobox Security Token Offering.
Simply register on Dashboard.stobox.io, pass Identity Verification, and invest in tokenized shares of Stobox Technologies Inc. These shares are backed by corporate assets, proprietary technologies, professional team members, and intellectual property. The secondary trading will be available after the completion of STO in June 2021.
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,