Stobox Weekly Report 13/2021
Technical and Product Development
Stobox DS Dashboard:
There are two distinctive approaches in software development: centralized and decentralized. Each has its benefits and drawbacks, depending on tasks that need to be solved. However, most sophisticated apps utilize both approaches. For example, centralized exchanges (CEX) use centralized infrastructure to keep the user records and conduct transactions, however, tokens are deposited and withdrawn by using blockchain (decentralized). In Stobox DS Dashboard we utilize the same principles, some part of data is stored on-chain and then synced with the centralized databases and vice versa. For the last several sprints, we have been working on flawless synchronization between the Ethereum chain, where all transactions with security tokens take place, and Tarantool DB, where this information matches user identities and investment limits.
Every week we deploy an updated version of the DS Dashboard. We fix bugs, update functionality, and implement features requested by our clients. We are currently working on version 1.4.3. Complete technical documentation will be available soon.
We have engaged 3 more devs in order to speed up the development. Meanwhile, we have shifted our UX/UI towards mobile and tablet views, our back-end engineers focus on core functionality. There is nothing specific in exchange dev that needs to be shared with you. At the same time, tens/hundreds of small tasks are being accomplished on a weekly basis.
Sharing the Dashboard screen of Stobox Exchange in night mode. Please read more about the positioning of the exchange here.
Business Development & Sales
- DS Dashboard Product Documentation, SaaS Agreement, and SLA finalization;
- Updated Stobox listing on Securities.io;
- Work with the clients:
- Feasibility Assessment for the Farming Land company from the US;
- DS Dashboard deployment for Mariana Mining.
A lot of time is allocated for educational and research activities which are not mentioned in the report. However, in the fast-evolving industries of crypto, decentralized finance, and fintech quite a substantial amount of time is devoted to the analysis of the landscape, new technologies, best practices, traction, etc.
New projects in the pipeline:
- Hotel development in Portugal;
- Property development in the Dominican Republic;
- VR startup interested in leveraging blockchain;
- E-commerce startup;
- Family Office from Canada.
New signed contracts: 1;
Demo with leads: 2;
Website leads: 6;
Leads from other channels: 2.
We are hiring sales and business devs! You may not have a uni degree, but you have to sell me a pen. Write us here – email@example.com
Analytics & Business Documentation
- Researched additional rules of Reg D and Reg S + updated Stobox PPM;
- Researched Investment Relations Management companies;
- Applied for listing on Coinlist;
- Applied for listing on CryptoRank;
- Updated relevant information on CoinGecko;
Marketing and Production
- Announced that Stobox STBX smart-contract passed an audit from the recognized company;
- Published Stobox analytical article on Tier-1 Finance Media Securities.io;
- Published a Stobox Interview with Douglas Borthwick (Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Business Development at INX);
- Published Stobox Product video #4 about the DS Dashboard technology tools that allow raising capital from small-check clients;
- Announced Stobox Exchange Dashboard view;
- Published an article about Crucial things to know if your company is considering an IPO on Stobox Blog;
- Published an article about 3 supreme tactics to dramatically reduce the cost of an equity crowdfunding campaign for Stobox Blog.
Legal and Finance
- Communicated with Stobox fake domain registrar. The site was blocked;
- Finalized a SaaS Agreement;
- Conducted additional research on DAO Legal best practices;
- Revised a contract with potential KYC service providers.
If you believe in Stobox and in the industry of tokenized securities you have a chance of becoming a Stobox Technologies Inc. shareholder by participating in the Stobox Security Token Offering.
Simply register on Dashboard.stobox.io, pass Identity Verification, and invest in tokenized shares of Stobox Technologies Inc. These shares are backed by corporate assets, proprietary technologies, professional team members, and intellectual property. The secondary trading will be available after the completion of STO in June 2021.
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,