Stobox Weekly Report 12/2021
Technical and Product Development
Since the DS Dashboard is live and requires constant updates, we have allocated 4 devs team members to specifically focus on this product. Last week we completed the 1.3.2 version, which solves some critical points in the product, and fixed a number of bugs and minor updates.
We are working on the product documentation which will be utilized by our clients/investors as guides and help. The documentation will be available soon.
On Week 10 (March 8 – March 14) we have reported the plan to implement the system of roles management on the Ethereum blockchain. We have designed this important part of the product. This functionality becomes available within the next 2 weeks. Several upcoming clients as well as Stobox STO will be upgraded to a full-updated version.
We have successfully passed the Audit of Stobox Securities Smart Contact by Techrate.org on the first attempt (I didn’t expect otherwise). It creates additional trust from Stobox clients and community members.
Even though the smart contract has been verified by a third party, we are planning on a complete system security audit once we complete some of the critical functionalities. We are considering several data security auditors from the Crypto Valley in Switzerland.
We believe that digital securities become one of the major sub-industries in the crypto/fintech environment where Stobox is an active player in building professional dedicated products and drives the adoption of security tokens.
Meanwhile, we are strengthening the dev team as we are facing future challenges in most aspects: security, technology, operations. Even though our aim is to release the product as soon as possible, we would not go live until we make sure that clients’ funds and Stobox funds are safely stored and managed in the crypto exchange infrastructure.
Business Development & Sales
- New potential partnerships:
– An investor association interested in tokenized securities;
– A technology platform that can simplify compliance disclosure for our clients;
- Discussed potential cooperation and membership with the Global Digital Finance Association;
- Engaged a Farming company from the US for Feasibility Assessment;
- Discussed with a Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association potential cooperation;
- Updated Stobox Offer.
New projects in the pipeline:
- A Film project from Eastern Europe;
- A Multi-project tokenization enterprise from EU;
- A Real estate project from Thailand;
New signed contracts: 1
Demo with leads: 3
Website leads: 5
Leads from other channels: 3
We are hiring sales and business devs! You may not have a uni degree, but you have to sell me a pen. Write us here – email@example.com
Analytics & Business Documentation
- Researched additional rules of Reg D and Reg S + updated Stobox PPM;
- Researched Investment Relations Management companies;
- Applied for listing on Coinlist;
- Applied for listing on CryptoRank;
- Updated relevant information on CoinGecko;
Marketing and Production
- Published an article from our CEO Gene Deyev about the positioning and competitive strategy of Stobox Exchange and STBU;
- Published an overview of specific benefits you get by investing in the Stobox STO;
- Published a detailed instruction on how you can invest in the Stobox STO;
- Published an interview with Stobox Co-Founder Borys Pikalov on Hodlers Hub;
- Published a Stobox Insights video of 8 incredible crypto investment tactics;
- Published a 3rd Stobox Product video where we explain how Stobox Digital Securities Swap allows investors to trade their shares without Stock Exchange listing;
- Published Stobox Promo video for our YouTube channel;
- Stobox website updates.
Legal and Finance
- Communicated with Stobox fake domain registrar. The site was blocked;
- Finalized a SaaS Agreement;
- Conducted additional research on DAO Legal best practices;
- Revised a contract with potential KYC service providers.
If you believe in Stobox and in the industry of tokenized securities you have a chance of becoming a Stobox Technologies Inc. shareholder by participating in the Stobox Security Token Offering.
Simply register on Dashboard.stobox.io, pass Identity Verification, and invest in tokenized shares of Stobox Technologies Inc. These shares are backed by corporate assets, proprietary technologies, professional team members, and intellectual property. The secondary trading will be available after the completion of STO in June 2021.
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,