Stobox Weekly Report 07/2021
Technical and Product Development
Stobox DS Dashboard
Prior to the launch of the STO Dashboard, it’s critically important to make sure the software works correctly in 99,9% of cases. Especially when the software is designed for securities and sensitive information. Running QA we have found several vulnerabilities that have to be fixed:
- Limits/KYC history – we need to keep the history of both transaction limits and KYC data in order to comply with the principles of financial regulations. We use the same approaches as in banking software to manage and update investor data.
- Back-end hash parsing. We build a microservice architecture that connects Tarantool DB to the Ethereum node and saves all transaction details into the central DB.
Coingecko lists 435 crypto exchanges. CMC lists 300 CEX! We know that competition is massive in this market, however, we believe Stobox Exchange will be drastically different from most of today’s Centralized Exchanges. This is how:
- Maximized simplicity. Stobox Exchange is for people who are new to crypto and have no idea about trading.
- Investment focus. We focus the product mainly on investments into crypto rather than trading crypto. There are plenty of advanced exchanges with advanced trading tools, 125x leverage, and high-frequency trading algos installed to make sure that there is only one winner in the game. We chose the strategy of pure investing into promising cryptocurrencies. We will not have futures or leverage on Stobox Exchange!
- Community-oriented. We provide tools for our users to enter into promising small-caps. With such tremendous commissions on the Ethereum network and extremely high barriers for non-tech founders to enter crypto market, Stobox focuses on bridging the gap between promising projects and not sophisticated users. I.e. My mum should be able to invest in a selected gem and hold instead of buying and selling coins all the time.
- Portfolio-oriented. According to our data, most people would like to buy small amounts of crypto on a monthly basis and hold it for a long period of time.
It is important to mention that Stobox STO clients will use Exchange for their operations. Therefore, a big part of the community will be new to crypto! Great, we put our small effort into driving the adoption!
Staking of STBU is released!
Two more devs have joined the team!
Analytics & Business Documentation
- Filed out 20% of a Xangle listing application;
- Finalized research of the latest STOs on the market;
- Research STO trackers and aggregators;
- Prepared a 50% of Financial Report for a mining company from Georgia;
- Finalized all Legal documents for the Fintech incubator from the UK;
- Updated 95% of Stobox Exchange White-Paper.
New projects in the pipeline: 4
New signed contracts: 0
Demo with leads: 11
Website leads: 4. The number of the website leads is increasing due to the active works on the website itself as well as promotions via different marketing channels.
Marketing and Production
- Announced staking of Stobox STBU Token
- Participation of Stobox Co-Founder and HBA Borys Pikalov in the Amazing Blocks Podcast Episode 13
- Participation of Stobox Co-Founder and COO Ross Shemeliak in the “Cryptosphere Weekly” in Clubhouse
- Published an article in BitcoinInsider;
- Published a Stobox Insights Video #38 on the YouTube channel.
- Running a Bounty Campaign
We are engaging fashion designers and artists to work on the NFT-based merchandize! Tradable, collectible, wearable, outstanding!
Legal and Finance
Last week we completed an internal M&A deal. Stobox Technologies Inc. (US) became a 100% shareholder of Stobox Ltd (Ukraine). This is done prior to the Stobox STO, where our investors participate in the offering of tokenized shares. All IPs and devs that are located in Ukraine are now a part of the Stobox parent company which perfectly corresponds to our vision of the ideal corporate structure. Well done Stobox legal team!
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,