Stobox Weekly Report 06/2021
Technical and Product Development
We are hiring! We are growing! Last week we have onboarded two more devs. One is the team lead who will focus on the Stobox Exchange. The second guy will lead GoLand development in Stobox. Unfortunately, Stobox Exchange CTO Michael had quit the project due to family issues and we have to reorganize and strengthen the team ASAP. We are actively hunting for bright blockchain devs on Solidity and front-end devs for Angular & Flutter.
Meanwhile, Stobox secondary market for security tokens, DS Swap, has been integrated into the DS Dashboard. Every Stobox client, who deploys the Dashboard now has access to the secondary market via the Liquidity Pools. Selling shares of private companies without brokers in between and with automated compliance? Welcome to the DS Dashboard! Just to remind you, Stobox STO will be the first STO launched on the DS Dashboard infrastructure.
Staking is ready! Will be released this week! Please stay tuned. As you may know, we are deeply involved in the analysis of international regulatory frameworks and our attitude towards DeFi remains unchanged. We believe that most DeFi projects offer unregistered securities without even a scent of the law. Therefore, our staking model differs from the ones where you are offered a return on your staking investments. STBU staking pool size is 1mm STBU tokens and will be divided between all the participants according to their stake.
Analytics & Business Documentation
We are focused on two main tasks:
- Research of the latest STOs in 6 months on the market. The industry needs success cases and clients need more real-life success stories. We analyze the industry, speak to founders and learn about the best practices.
- Update of Stobox Crypto Exchange White Paper. Our business model has drastically changed and therefore certain financial and positioning adjustments are to be made. We will issue the updated document publically and share it with our community.
New projects in the pipeline: 2
New signed contracts: 1
Calls with leads: 6
Demo with leads: 2
Website leads: 6. Website leads are increasing due to the active works on the website itself as well as promotions via different marketing channels.
Marketing and Production
We are running a bounty campaign! It is tough to remain adequate with the tons of bot actions, copy/paste messages with typing errors, and buzz annoyance. However, there is a second side of the coin! Stobox content has been translated into multiple languages: Russian, Indian, Indonesian, Turkish (on the second phase of the Bounty program we will focus on Asian markets). 150+ articles and video reviews have been spread over the web; this is not counting thousands of reposts, mentions, and social activities. Information about Stobox is spreading and our community is growing!
Besides the management of the Bounty Campaign we have:
- Announced listing on Crypto Compare
- Announced a new payment from the Stobox client in STBU for all consulting services
- Published Stobox greetings of Lunar New Year post and announced NFT Merch designing
- Published Stobox memories of receiving “Asset Tokenization of the Year Award” on AIBC Summit 2019
- Published an article about a Liquidity Puzzle for a Tier-1 finance Media Securities.io
- Published an article about how Fintech Decentralizes Capital Markets on Hackernoon
- Republished an interview of Borys Pikalov for Tier-1 finance media Thrive Global
- Published Stobox Insights video #38 on YouTube channel
- Published Stobox Interview video with Philip Tam (Founder Cryptosx) on YouTube channel;
- Prepared an article for BitcoinInsider;
- Invited Security Token Market to the Stobox Interviews
- Researched stickers for the Stobox TG community
- Stobox 7.1. Website update
Finally, I would like to thank all of our team members, active partners, and community members who contribute to Stobox! Have a great week!
With warm regards,