A prominent US-based farming company, Farmland Assets, is going to raise between $20 million and $30 million in a security token offering supported by Stobox. The offering is expected to take place in Q3 2021, and, if you would like to participate in the pre-sale on favorable terms, send us a short email to [email protected]
Farmland Assets is engaged in acquiring prime agricultural land to harvest and sell internationally profitable crops. The goal of the STO is to expand the business by purchasing more agricultural land at attractive prices and setting up farm operations there.
There are multiple reasons why this is an extremely attractive investment:
- Proven traction and experience in the farming business. The STO will be used to scale the business model that has proven to be successful.
- Land is a hard asset that always rises in value and protects from stock market volatility.
- Food grown on agricultural land is a product that will always be in high demand even in 100 years. It is predicted that in the next decades the demand for food will grow by 98%.
- The token will provide double returns: dividends from business harvest profits and underlying proven long-term land appreciation.
- Experienced team with 100 years of combined experience in the import/export industry and a successful track record of start-ups, joint ventures, restructuring, financial turnarounds, acquisitions, divestitures, and multi-site management.